Fastidiously describes the bovine masses being herded by those evil Masons working in consort with a secret 666-mind-control government called the “cryptocracy,” and clues us in how:
• “the Trinity Site” (the first atomic bomb test site in New Mexico) was Masonically determined—and Dealy Plaza, the sight of John Kennedy’s triangulation murder (rife with Masonic symbols, natch) was the location of the first Masonic temple in Dallas.
• politicians like Mario Cuomo and Marion Berry flash the “devil’s horns” gesture during speeches.
• the TV viewing audience is conditioned to accept staged murders by “lone-nut” assassinations via such stunts as the planting of a fugitive lead character named Hinckley on the premiere of the ABC show The Greatest American Hero—two weeks before Reagan was shot.
• the author of The Ultimate Evil, Maury Terry, was a close friend of James Carr, the son of Sam Carr, but denied it. When later asked why, Terry claimed he had “forgotten” that he knew Carr.
• the capstone on everybody’s favorite pyramid—the one on the dollar bill—will not be shown as completed until 22 satellites are placed around the Earth, at which point complete media/mind control will be in place.
• the defect in the Intel computer chip was announced the next business day after the Unabomber’s package killed IBM executive T. Mosser.
Includes photos of such Masons as “Jack the Ripper” and Harry S Truman (in “full occult regalia”), and examples of demonic subliminals in advertising. Let the cataclysm begin! MS
Publisher: Independent History and Research
Paperback: 126 pages